The objective of the Audit and Oversight Community of Practice (AOCoP) is to support REPARIS countries in addressing issues relating to audit and audit oversight, including alignment with the EU acquis communataire. The AOCoP is intended to enable its participants to understand the main issues in the EU acquis, to share their experiences in addressing them, and ultimately to develop and implement action plans at the regional as well as the national level.
This community of practice is facilitated by the CFRR. It consists of audit and oversight professionals from different countries who share the common goal of improving their country's systems of audit and oversight. By sharing information and experiences with the group, the members learn from each other, and also have an opportunity to develop themselves professionally in this specialist field.
The AOCoP members engage with each other through workshops, personal communication and their online collaboration wiki at: auditingoversightcop.wikispaces.com (only for registered members of the AOCoP).
From January 2012, the AOCoP was combined with the FRCoP to form the Corporate Financial Reporting Community of Practice (CFRCoP)
- AOCoP GDLN Distance Learning Events on Public Oversight, 15 March, 5 & 19 April and 5 May 2011
- Audit and Oversight CoP Workshop on Quality Assurance Systems in Croatia and Macedonia, 24-25 March 2011, Vienna
- Audit and Oversight Distance Learning Event on Reviewing Auditors in Romania, 1 March 2011
- Audit & Oversight CoP Workshop, 13 - 15 October 2010, Vienna
- Audit & Oversight CoP Workshop, 25 - 26 May 2010, Chisinau
- Improving Audit Quality - Audit and Oversight CoP Workshop, 24 - 25 March 2010, Vienna
- Launch Event, Financial Reporting and Audit & Oversight Communities of Practice on 30 November - 1 December 2009 in Vienna