The Concessional Finance and Global Partnerships vice-presidency assists with the mobilization of trust fund resources and is responsible for the overall trust fund oversight, including the clearance of all new trust funds. Click here for list of all Trust Fund programs.
Units within CFP also administer and manage some of the most important grants and trust fund programs in the Bank:
- Global Environmental Facility (GEF);
- Debt Relief -Highly Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC)
- Policy and Human Resources Development Fund (PHRD);
- Japan Social Development Fund (JSDF);
- Consultant Trust Fund Program (CTF);
- Netherlands-World Bank Partnership Program (BNPP);
- Poverty Reduction Strategy Trust Fund (PRSTF); and
- Avian Flu Trust Fund Facility.
Other trust fund programs managed within the Bank Group include:
- Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, an IBRD program.
- Tropical Disease Research (TDR), an IBRD program.
- Managing the Environment Locally in Sub-Saharan Africa (MELISSA), an IBRD program.
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Control (UNFCCC), an IBRD program.
- The Trust Fund for Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development (TFESSD)
- Prototype Carbon Fund (PCF), an IBRD program.
- Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program, an IBRD program.
- Norwegian Education Trust Fund, an IBRD program.
- Africa Project Development Facility (APDF), an IFC Program.
- Consultative Group to Assist the Poorest (CGAP), not a Bank-led program.
- Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP), an IBRD program.
- Mekong Project Development Facility (MPDF), an IFC Program.
- South Pacific Project Development Facility(SPPF), an IFC Program.
- Information for Development Program (infoDev).
- Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF), an IFC program.