- Working at the World Bank
- Programs & Internships
- Junior Professional Associates
- Young Professional Programs
- Junior Professional Programs For Afro-Descendants
- MIGA Professionals Program
- Legal Associates
- Donor Funded Staffing Program
- Global Secondment Program
- Saudi Recruitment Program
- Voice Secondment Program
- Current Job Openings
The application period for the Young Professionals Program 2012 Selection is now closed. The application period for the 2013 Selection will start on May 1st 2012.
Before You Apply
- You meet the minimum requirements for eligibility before completing your application to the Young Professionals Program
- You have all the information at hand including key dates and an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) your application is complete.
Please use the checklist below to make the online application process easier. Upon applying, you will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address. Note that you must complete your application in a single session - you cannot save an application in progress and can only submit a completed application.
- Answer all questions completely - please note that you must answer all questions marked with an asterisk (*) as they are required fields
- Provide the most current contact information. This information should be valid for a period of one year. In case your contact information changes during the selection process, please email us the updated data
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your e-mail address, since this will be our main source of communication with you regarding your candidacy
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number)
- After you answer all the questions, attach your detailed CV or Resume in English. Please note that the attached CV should not be password protected
- Bear in mind that only your first application will be considered for the Program.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
- Applicants are asked not to contact the Program or Bank staff for information on their application status
The YPP is a great way to join the institution…It’s a great time to figure out where you want to be in the longer-term”