1. The World Bank Group (“WBG”), including IBRD, MIGA, IFC, IDA, and ISCID, has a MANDATORY policy regarding the delivery of goods and packages. All goods, packages, equipment, courier and overnight deliveries for the World Bank Group at its headquarters in Washington D.C. must be made to the following off-site warehouse address:
The World Bank Group
3301 Pennsy Dr.
Landover, MD 20785-1606
Advance Reservations Are Required for Deliveries
2. The World Bank Group has a MANDATORY scheduled delivery policy at the above-mentioned off-site warehouse location. Deliveries that have not been scheduled with a specific appointment time will be rejected. To schedule a delivery appointment please call 202-458-2323.
- Delivery hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (excluding WBG holidays);
- Appointments will be given a ½ hour grace period to allow for traffic;
- You will also be asked to describe the Purchase Order number, as well as the nature and size of the delivery to assist the WBG to better plan the length of time your vehicle will be required in the loading dock.
3. Questions regarding the WBG’s delivery policy should be directed to
Steve Fox, Project Manager
Asset Management and Receiving
Mail & Shipping Services, General Services Department
--- THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY ---