ResourcesPlease keep visiting the page for updates.
Most Out-of-School Girls from Excluded Minority Groups, Says Book - July 27, 2007
- Gender Equality as Smart Economics: A World Bank Group Gender Action Plan
- Keeping the Promise: Five Benefits of Girls
by May Rihani
- Learning for peace and equality? Gender and education in contexts of crisis, post-crisis and state fragility
by Jackie Kirk
- The Educational Gender Gap in Latin America & the Caribbean
by Claudia Piras et al.
- Returns to Investment in Education
by Harry Patrinos & George Psacharopoulos
- “When the Place to Thrive Becomes the Place to Fear" - Gender-based violence in schools: A Benin Case study
by Michelle Akpo