how to request services of the get
We can rapidly mobilize experts offering strategic, high-level advice to governments. Follow these simple steps to get started:
Send an email to your relevant World Bank Country Director/Country Manager, with a copy to Global Expert Team coordinator, Joanna Watkins and GET leaders Bill Dorotinsky and/or Nick Manning with a brief description on the nature of the performance challenge and how the request for services meets any/all of the following criteria:
- It addresses a discrete technical issue or problem which involves high-level government engagement;
- It initiates or consolidates in-country consensus on a significant reform program;
- It is highly visible internationally;
- It requires unique global experience/skills available through the GET for a short-term intervention;
- It generates unique knowledge for the practice area of more global benefit.