survey planning and implementation
- Deaton, A., and M. Grosh. 2000. “Consumption.” In Designing Household Survey Questionnaires for Developing Countries: Lessons from 15 Years of the Living Standards Measurement Study, ed. M. Grosh and P. Glewwe. Washington, DC: World Bank.
- Beegle, K., J. D. Weerdt, J. Friedman, and J. Gibson. 2010. “Methods of Household Consumption Measurement through Surveys: Experiment Results from Tanzania.” Policy Research Working Paper 5501, World Bank, Washington DC.
- Deininger, K., C. Carletto, S. Savastano, and J. Muwonge. 2011. “Can Diaries Help Improving Agricultural Production Statistics? Evidence from Uganda.” Policy Research Working Paper 5717, World Bank, Washington DC.
- PARIS21. 2004. Summary Report on Six Case Studies. Task Team for Improved Statistical Support for Monitoring Development Goals.
- UN (United Nations). 1984. Handbook of Household Surveys (Revised Edition). Department of International Economic and Social Affairs, Statistical Office, Studies in Methods, Series F, No. 31.
- UN (United Nations). 2005. Household Surveys in Developing and Transition Countries. Studies in Methods, Series F No. 96, New York: United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs, Statistics Division.