Wednesday June 19, 2002
9:00am - 12:00pm
Presenters: Aline Coudouel, Giovanna Prennushi, Keith Mackay
To introduce the issues surrounding poverty monitoring, and to the variety of tools available.
To present in more details a wide range of tools and methods, covering different types of instruments.
- Multi topic household surveys and poverty mapping:
- Household surveys of access, use and satisfaction with services:
- Mixing qualitative and quantitative methods:
- Participatory poverty monitoring and evaluation
- Poverty Monitoring Systems - Valerie Kozel
Use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the materials above.
Back to Training Events and Materials.