The Documents and Reports website offers a collection of more than 65,000 World Bank operational documents and working papers available in PDF and OCR text formats.
You can search documents related to sustainable development topics by choosing:
- specific country/geographical area (e.g. Afghanistan or Sub-Saharan Africa)
- topic (e.g. agriculture)
- document type (e.g. Country Assistance Strategy)
- and language
All sustainable development topics are included in the search forms. For example, if you choose Agriculture as your main topic, you will also be able to browse subtopics within the broader area.
The Open Knowledge Repository is the World Bank’s official open access repository for its research and knowledge products.
At launch in April 2012, the OKR contains:
- World Bank-published books since 2009
- All World Development Reports (WDRs) since 1978
- Policy Research Working Papers (PRWP) since 2009
- Economic and Sector Work (ESW) studies since 2009
- Journal articles from 2007-2010 published in World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and World Bank Research Observer (WBRO)
- Content in multiple languages
- World Bank Group Annual Reports and Independent Evaluation Studies