The Discussion Forum is is launched for JJ/WBGSP scholars, alumni as well as partner universities who agree to accept the Policies and Rules and follow the User Procedure and Protocol set up for the JJ/WBGSP Discussion Forum.
We expect participants in the Discussion Forum to follow the following rules:
- Personal Identification: You should include your name and the year you received your scholarship in all messages posted to the discussion.
- Conduct: You may not post messages or materials that are obscene, violent, abusive, threatening, or designed to harass or intimidate another person.
- Liability and Responsibility: You are legally responsible, and solely responsible, for any content that you post to the discussion. You may only post materials that you have the right or permission to distribute electronically. You agree to hold the JJ/WBGSP harmless from any and all liability arising from your posting of any materials to the space dialogue.
- Accuracy: JJ/WBGSP cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any statements made in or materials posted to the forum by alumni or scholars.
- Attribution: Participants in the Discussion Forum are assumed to be speaking in their personal capacity. For this reason, participants in the forum should not quote the postings of other participants as representing the views of the organizations to which those other participants belong.
- Copyright and Fair Use: As a participant in the Discussion Forum, you retain copyright of any materials of your own creation that you post to the forum. However, you authorize other participants to make personal and customary use of that work, including creating links to or reposting such materials to other Internet discussion sites, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate those materials unless you give permission. You agree always to identify the source and author of materials you download from the forum if you repost them elsewhere.
The JJ/WBGSP retains the right to refuse to post any message that is considered to be a violation of the above rules, and may publish the messages posted to the forum in whole or in part. The JJ/WBGSP retains the right to make copies of the messages posted to the discussion forum as part of the normal process of archiving the discussions.
Your email address or any other personal information will not be shared with ANY outside party.
We will not share your email address or any other personal information with ANY outside party.