The deadline for submission of applications for Robert S. McNamara (RSM) Fellowships Program is July 31, 2012.
Eligibiliy Criteria | Application Forms | Contact
Applicants must meet the following general criteria to be eligible for a fellowship award:
- Be a national and resident of a World Bank member country which is currently eligible to borrow;
- Candidates should be under 45 years of age. Candidates born before July 31, 1967 will not be considered;
- Must have completed and been awarded at least a Master's degree, or equivalent, at the time of application;
- Be regularly registered in a development related doctoral program;
- Must have completed all coursework and exam requirements for their doctoral program;
- Be employed as full time lecturer or researcher by an academic or research institution in their home country;
- Be accepted as a visiting scholar by a renowned university located outside the country of origin or residence for a period of five to ten months.
Application forms for Robert S. McNamara (RSM) Fellowships Program are available in English, French, and Spanish in PDF format.
Each application consists of the three documents: 1) RSM Application Form 2012-13; 2) Letter of Reference (Professional or Academic), and 3) Statement of Acceptance by Host Institution & Research Adviser
Applications in PDF format on this site require Acrobat Reader to be viewed. You can download the free Acrobat Reader here.
Application forms for Robert S. McNamara (RSM) Fellowships Program
Applications and correspondence should be mailed to:
Any change of the original formatting of the application is not acceptable and the application will not be processed.
Applications sent by fax or e-mail will not be processed.