Read the most recent reports, articles, cases and publications of the Responsible Business Program.
Business and Development Discussion Papers
An ongoing series of briefings on different aspects of private sector engagement for development commissioned by the World Bank Institute
Business Innovation to Combat Malnutrition Case Studies
Ongoing case study series that capture transferable best practices and lessons learned on private sector action to tackle malnutrition.
Business Action Against Corruption
Business at the Base of the Pyramid
- Development Outreach: Business & Poverty [pdf], World Bank Institute, 2008
- Guest Editorial: Opening Markets to the Poor [pdf], Development Outreach, World Bank Institute, 2008
- Business Actions for the MDGs, Private Sector Involvement as a Vital Factor in Achieving the Millennium Development Goals [pdf]World Bank Institute, 2005
- Business and MDGs–Fighting Poverty: A Business Opportunity [pdf]. Report of the 10th International Business Forum Launched at the Business, NGOs and Development conference on April 10-11, 2006, Washington, D.C.
- China Development Marketplace 2005. Supplemental Paper for Knowledge Forum on NGOs and Businesses: Forging Alliances World Bank Institute, 2005
- The Private Sector As a True Partner in Development [pdf]. Petkoski, Jarvis and de la Garza. World Bank Institute, 2006. Also available in Spanish (PDF, 180kb)
Business and HIV and AIDS